Recipe of the Week
Healthy Living Recipe of the Week
The intentions of this page is to share healthy, delicious, and easy-to-make dishes that I have made in my own kitchen, often with limited time. I gravitate towards a paleo diet but occasionally you will find dishes that do contain grains, legumes, or a little dairy. I call it “paleoish”.
The idea is to simplify healthy living in a sustainable way and not feel deprived.
This week’s recipe is for Zoodles and Meat Sauce:
- Zoodles 2 Zucchini’s
- You can spiral yourself. You can also buy these fresh or frozen at most grocery stores if you do not have a spiral maker
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Fresh tomatoes
- A little extra virgin olive (2tbs)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil 1-2 leaves
- Heat up your olive oil, add ground beef, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until about half way done, add garlic and finish cooking. Add tomatoes, Zoodles, and basil.
- Gently toss. It’s ready to serve!
- Serves 4